L’Hospitalet is the starting point for all kinds of activities
At the campsite :
- Petang game, football and hiking
- Walk from the campsite
- Sisca lake : walk around 4 hours.
- Pédourès lake : walk around 4hours
- Bésines: walk around 5 hours
- Rest area in the GR 10, GR 107, HRP.
- Sports area along the river
The Ax valleys :
- Ax les Thermes the biggest city of the upper valley
- Recreation area of the park of Spain : swimming pool, mini golf…
- The Couloubret thermal center, in the heart of ancient Roman baths: well-being and relaxation.
- Free ride and down hill biking and cross- country.
- Climbing site.
- Down hill mountain biking trip, via ferrata, fishing, hiking and horse-riding.
- Hiking trip, fishing, the Porté Puymorens tyrolienne
In the village :
Around us :
- 14000 years of history and prehistory, the roman chapel, the Cathar epic, feudal
- Castles, Catalan forges Montgailhard : the Pyrenees forges
- Tarascon sur Ariège : Parc of prehistory
- Unac : the Romanesque churches
- Luzenac : talc career
- Orlu : Wolf house, observatory of the mountain
but also a lot of prehistoric caves.
- Ax Les Thermes : a lot of festivities in the summer
- Ax les Thermes market every Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday mornings in the summer.
SERVICE AREA MOTHORHOME
Water point, electric terminals and waste disposal point
0,5km from the main campsite
we make every effort to limit our impact on environment
We use only ecologically approved cleaning products and detergents
We can suggest activities to discover local fauna and flora
Preservation of our beautiful environment is important to us in ” La Porte des Cimes”.